The Company shall provide the Service to the Customer in good faith and with the care of a good manager.
We may outsource operations related to the provision of this service to a third party at our responsibility.
In the event that the Company receives IDs, passwords, data, materials, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “Submissions”) from customers in providing the Service, the Company shall not use such Submissions beyond the scope necessary for providing the Service, and shall handle them with the care of a good manager.
When you use our services or visit our website, we record information such as IP addresses obtained from your browser and pages viewed as server logs (history).
Purpose of Use
In addition, we collect information about you for three limited purposes
- To make the structure and design of the pages you are viewing more convenient for our customers.
- To provide you with information about our products and services to better satisfy your needs.
- To send you information about special projects and new services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties. We may provide your personally identifiable information to third parties in the following cases
- When there is consent to share information between you and us.
- When necessary to provide you with the services you request.
- When it is necessary for our agents to provide you with the services you request.
- (If we do not obtain your permission to use your information, the agent may not use your information for any purpose other than the prescribed purpose.)
- In response to a legal order or legal process.
Handling and Protection of Personal Information
In order to strictly protect personal information, we shall implement safety measures in storage and administration, as well as employee training and awareness. We appoint a person responsible for the management of personal information and ensure that personal information is handled appropriately. When outsourcing business to an external contractor, we will select a contractor that is capable of adequately protecting information, and will instruct and ensure the management of personal information in the outsourcing contract and other relevant agreements.
The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user, except as otherwise provided by law or otherwise in this policy.
Contact for questions, complaints, etc.
If you have any questions or complaints regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following
Company name: ACCA Communications, LLC
Contact department: Business Administration Dept.
Phone number: 050-3159-6003
E-mail address: email@example.com
December 1, 2014 Establishment